Saturday 18 June 2011

18th June - Wycollar

This is my first outing to Wycollar since I started my Blog - It's a quiet place, follow the stream from the old manor house and there are a few waterfalls to take photos off. Regular follows will know that if am taking water and waterfalls, then my feet are generally in the water as I take the photo.
This first waterfall, is 2m below the walkway - again, as at Roddlesworth - but this time it is possible to reach the water level - i've included 2 photos of this waterfall - showing you the first signs of what you finally reach having walked the water - hope you like this.
and then after the short, but slippy walk in and across the water
On the way back I stopped to take this last easy waterfall.
Thanks once again for taking time to view my work.


2 comments:

  1. I think shot n.o 2 is a stunner mae i really like that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. must admit i do like that shot too - must find the other ones to show u

    ReplyDelete